Every now and then I find the solution to something. Kind of like the blind squirrel and the acorn!
I use pictures in almost every blog entry. A couple of days ago I put in a picture of a baseball pitcher named, “Ryan O’Connor.”
When I looked at the posting, I noticed that there was a little block where the apostrophe should be. That block had to go so I resigned myself to posting his name as, “OConnor.”
I did a Google search a while later and found someone who had had a similar problem. Their solution, however, seemed so bizarre that I didn’t even try it at first.
Later, I caved in and tried their suggestion……..and it worked. You go into the HTML and where the apostrophe is supposed to be you put & #39 ; You wouldn’t have any spaces between the & the #39 or the ;
So for mine it went like this – O & #39 ; Connor
Give it a try. It does actually work!